Real Estate Assistant Job Position
Real Estate Company is seeking a long term Full-Time Real Estate Assistant. The right person must be able and willing to work Monday-Friday from 10am – 6pm EST USA.
The right person needs to be able to work independently, quickly and accurately while performing tasks. We have very comprehensive training videos for all the daily tasks to be performed.
Please do not apply if you cannot commit to a long term position.
- High speed Internet connection is a MUST!
- Hard-wired computer connection is a MUST!
Needs to be good at Web Research and knowledge of using MS Excel and Word.
DUTIES WOULD INCLUDE (but are not limited to):
- Research a Property on different Websites
- Email property owners on our behalf
- Handle Email inquiries
- Enter property information to our CRM
- Setup property flyers and email blast to our list
- Real-estate prospecting and pricing analysis
- Run property comparable or Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
- Assist in buyer and seller transactions from contract to closing
- Assist with listing presentation and listing package
- Organize and manage property files
- Organize and manage business workflows
- Set and/or schedule showing appointments
- Help plan marketing strategies to boost sales and closings
- Work on various marketing activities to generate buyer and seller leads
- Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources
Some of the websites to be used: MLS, Realist, Craigslist, Followup Boss, Zillow, Trulia, Mailchimp, Buffer, Propelio, Slack, Vixor, Launch Control, among others…
Preferred but not required: Individuals who have worked as a real estate assistant, prepared comparables or Broker Price Opinions (BPO), Real Estate Appraisals assistant.
Preferred but not required: Prior Experience with Real Estate Investors.
- Data Entry Specialist
- Lead Generation
- Web Research
- List Building
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Internet Marketing
- Database management
- Craigslist Ad Posting
- Virtual Assistant
- CRM Database Management
- Real Estate Virtual Assistant
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive
- Speaks and writes in FLUENT English
- Critical thinker
- Highly organized
- Deadline oriented
- Follow instructions
- Able to multi-task
- Willing to be trained
- Great attention to details
- Ability solve problems independently
WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT WE DON’T WANT:
- This is a position for someone who thrives on following checklists and procedures AND has the good sense to stop and ask a question when necessary.
- We want someone with the “whatever it takes” attitude who will go above and beyond when needed.
- We want someone who can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before they talk with anyone.
- Someone looking to have their handheld constantly should probably not apply. We have a comprehensive training program – and we’ll ensure you have been thoroughly trained – however at that time we expect you to work without close supervision.
- Working at home has advantages and pitfalls. We all know the advantages. The pitfalls can include many things – all of them taking the time and focus away from work. If this will be a problem for you please don’t apply.
- Do not apply if you are not a person of high integrity and a team player.
- Do not apply if you are not looking for a long-term position.
- Do not apply if you have a bad attitude.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT:
Because there are hundreds of potential applicants for a position like this, we have set up a 2 Step Interview Process. If one of these steps is not completed then your application and resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position.
Step #1 in the interview process will be completing the web form application. Please copy/paste the link below:
Link to the DISC Test:https://www.tonyrobbins.com/disc/
Step #2 in the interview process will be a Skype interview with the position supervisor.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.